Are you moving? Report your change of address.

If your mailing address changes while your case is pending, you must update your address with USCIS for each form type which you have pending with USCIS (i.e. you must update the address for form I-129, I-140, I-765, I-131 and I-485).  Call USCIS Customer Service at 800-375-5283 or use the “online Change of Address” function[…]

FY 2014 H-1B Cap reached within 1st week

Friday, April 5 – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced the FY 2014 H-1B Cap was reached and they had received approximately 124,000 petitions during that filing period. On Sunday, April 7, USCIS announced they will use a random selection “lottery” process to allocate the 65,000 visas for the general category and 20,000 visas[…]